SVTechhub provides SCCM 2016 training by certified trainers who are experts in implementing SCCM projects. Our SCCM course helps you gaining in-depth knowledge about how to update, assess, and deploy client servers, enterprise servers, and various devices using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) platform, mobile device management, deploying various operating system, etc. In this training, you will get hands-on experience to work on real-time SCCM projects which will help you in clearing the SCCM Certification Exam.
System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) suite is a software product that is designed and developed by Microsoft Corporation. It allows administrators to monitor and manage the various deployment methods and security of devices and applications across the organization.
SCCM relies on a single Infrastructure by unifying the physical and virtual clients under one roof. SCCM’s active directory helps in discovering the servers, desktops, and mobiles connected in a network. The System Center Endpoint Protection Manager is built into the System Center Configuration Manager.
SCCM Course Objectives
Q) What are the objectives of SCCM online training?
After the completion of the course, you will be able to:?
Q) Why should you learn SCCM to grow your career?
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on System Center Configuration Manager
- Monitor and configure close point protection policies
- Implementation of Mobile Device Management principles using SCCM
- Overview of Operating System Deployment
- Manage and deploy software updates
- Analyzing data by creating reports and queries
- Gain expertise on client deployment process and monitor client status
Q) What are the Job roles available after completion of SCCM training?
- Currently, due to the high demand for Configuration Managers, there are numerous job opportunities are available for SCCM certified professionals.
- SCCM professionals are getting with highest-paid packages. According to indeed.com, the average salary for a certified SCCM Engineer is around $105,546 per annum.
Below is the list of various career paths available for SCCM professionals.
Q) What will you learn in this SCCM training?
- SCCM Specialist
- SCCM Engineer
- SCCM Admin
- Windows SCCM Admin
- SCCM Administrator
- SCCM Deployment Engineer
- SCCM Architect
- System Manager
After the completion of SCCM Certification Training, you will master various concepts listed below:
- Deploying applications on mobile devices
- Troubleshooting application deployment
- Configuration of SQL Server Reporting Services to run reports and queries
- Performing recovery and backup of configuration manager 2016
Overview of System Center 2016 (Current branch 1606) Configuration Manager
- Introduction to System Center 2016Configmgr& Features
- Comparisons of 2007, 2012, 2016, 2017,2018SCCM
- Installation of SCCM 1606 prerequisites: ADK,SQL 2014,Delegation control of SCCM
- Overview of System Center 2016 Configuration Manager Architecture
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Site System Roles
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Optional Site System Roles
- Overview of Configuration Manager Deployment Scenarios
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Client, SCCM ports
Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary Site
- Planning a Configuration Manager Stand-Alone Primary Site Deployment
(Primary Site, SecondarySite, Central Site)
- Installing a Configuration Manager Site Server
- Performing Post-Setup Configuration Tasks
- Tools for Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Configuring Boundaries, Boundary Groups& uses
- Configuring Resources Discovery
- Configuring User and Device Collections
- Configuring Role-Based Administration
Managing the Configuration Manager Client Agent
- Overview of the configuration Manager Client Agent
- Deploying Configuration Manager Client Agents.
- Managing Client Settings in Configuring Manager
- Monitoring and Configuring Client Status
- Overview of Machine policies
Managing Software Deployments by Using Packages and Programs
- Configuring Software Distribution (Application, Package)
- Configuring Packages and Programs
- Distributing Content to Distribution Points
- Programsdeployment to Configuration Manager Clients
Querying and Reporting Data
- Introduction to Queries
- Managing Queries
- Configuring SQL Server Reporting Services
Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Overview of Inventory Collection
- Configuring Hardware Inventory
- Configuring Software Inventory
- Configuring Asset Intelligence
- Configuring Software Metering
Creating and Deploying Applications
- Overview of Application Management
Deploying and Managing Software Updates
Overview of Software Updates
Preparing the Configuration Manager Site for Software Updates
Managing Software Updates
Configuring Automation Deployment Rules
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Software Updates
Implementing Endpoint Protection by Using System Center 2016Configmgr
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in CM& Endpoint Features
- Configuring and Monitoring Endpoint Protection Policies
Managing Operating System Deployment
- Overview of Operating System Deployment
- Preparing the Site for Operating System Deployment
- Overview an Operating System Image (Customimage, Zero touch image)
- Deploying an Operating System: Windows 10(WDS)
Managing Compliance Settings and profiles
- Overview of Monitoring Compliance Settings
- Configuring Compliance Settings Automatic
- Viewing Compliance Results
Configuring Wake on LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
- Configuring Remote Control
- Configuring Wake on LAN
- Overview of Out of Band Management
- Configuring Power Management Settings
Maintaining and Monitoring System Center Configuration Manager
- Overview of Configuration Manager 2016 Site Maintenance
- Performing Backup and Recovery of a Configuration Manager 2016 Site
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2016 Site Systems.
- OverviewConfigMgr 1511/1602/1606/1610/1702
In place Upgradation of SCCM 1606>1610>1702>1710>1802 Version
Mobile Device Management Using System Center 2016 Configuration Manager
Overview of Mobile Device Management
Discuss Interview Questions of SCCM.
1) SCCM Certification:
Certification demonstrates your skills and knowledge in System Center Configuration Manager and depicts your level of expertise in handling SCCM tasks. System Center Configuration Manager 2012 Certificate is designed to affirm the learners with skills to manage client computers and devices. Specifically, there are no technical requirements to take the exam, but having few skills would be an added advantage, which includes 1-3 years of working experience in SCCM, basic knowledge of Powershell, Microsoft SQL Server, Application configuration, and mobile device management.
2) Which companies are recruiting SCCM professionals?
Top companies which are hiring SCCM professionals are listed below:
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Mindtree Limited
- Mylan Laboratories Limited
- Cognizant Technologies Solutions
- DXC Technology India Private Limited
- Capgemini Technology Services
3) Who can join this course?
Candidates from any degree can learn SCCM. Below is the list of professionals for whom this course best fit for:
- System Administrators
- IT Professionals
- Windows Administrators
- Desktop Engineers
- Professionals who want to extend their skill set in System Configuration